EFront, a leading software provider of financial solutions for managing alternative investments, is pleased to announce the latest release of its products for managing investors, funds and portfolios of private equity, real estate, infrastructure and loan/mezzanine debt investments.
This exciting set of new and enhanced capabilities applies to investors, managers and service providers, helping them to make complex tasks more efficient, gain deeper insights and generate better investment decisions.
The enhanced products demonstrate the company's commitment to all general partners, limited partners and other industry participants. "More than ever before we are innovating to meet the needs of the entire market, including small to mid-size firms," commented Olivier Dellenbach, eFront CEO and founder. "Our commitment is not only to technical superiority, but to support industry standards to simplify the sharing of information between parties and further streamline our clients' operations."
The FrontInvest, Investment Café and Pevara products provide more end-to-end capabilities, saving professionals time while increasing their productivity by not having to access as many separate systems to perform their duties.
FrontInvest 8 enhancements span front office, portfolio management and fund management capabilities.
• With the new FrontOutlook add-in, users can send data to and access data in FrontInvest from within Microsoft Outlook®. Similarly, the new FrontExcel add-in enables users to access, format and manage FrontInvest data from within the most familiar application known to the industry, Microsoft Excel®.
• The investee portal enables clients to obtain and validate data from portfolio companies. Other portfolio management capabilities allow managers to standardize the company valuation process to support audits while meeting the transparency demands of both investors and regulators. And, hedge instruments can be managed alongside regular investments to model off-balance sheet portfolio requirements.
• Back office capabilities now include bank statement reconciliation, managing and sending invoices linked to a loan or other transaction to a counterparty, and m counterparty, and managing multipleg multiple closings simultaneously.
• Users can enjoy quick access to portfolio company and investment property data with new dynamic dashboards offering real-time analytics capabilities. Another means for accessing FrontInvest data is with the Query Builder module, which enables users to drag-and-drop static and calculated fields onto the page to build reports. The reports can be used across the application, in dashboards and by FrontExcel.
• Standard reports have been expanded to save organizations time and effort. And, the 100% web-based user interface has been modernized with support for more browsers and operating systems.
Since the acquisition of the Investment Café investor reporting platform in late 2012, eFront has been busy designing the next-generation investor portal, including integration between Investment Café and FrontInvest. Other recent enhancements provide fund managers and administrators with more control while enhancing their investor's experience with more flexible user permissions, configurable login landing pages, file-specific links that can be accessed from third-party applications and more pre-built reports.
Pevara, the SaaS-based platform for analyzing portfolios of private equity funds, features a number of recent enhancements including the accommodation of all ILPA-specified transaction types to simplify the reporting on and sharing of information. With custom weighted benchmark capabilities and the ability to monitor performance across funds in more detail, limited partners can better understand the factors impacting returns and more accurately evaluate managers and strategies.
This latest release distinguishes the eFront software products with cutting-edge design and features to save organizations time by performing complex tasks more quickly.