Scorto, a globally recognized provider of decision automation solutions and services, announces the release of Scorto eLender, a complete solution for internet lending.
Scorto eLender is sufficient to facilitate the entire lending cycle: from loan origination and credit line management, to debt collection and compliance with regulatory requirements. Due to the modular architecture of the platform, it can be provided as a turn-key technology solution, or as task-specific modules.
"We've designed Scorto eLender to introduce a holistic approach to online application processing. The system empowers internet lenders to create scalable platforms and provide a superior experience to their clients." - Says Jonathan Clayton, Head of Risk Management Systems R&D. - "Scorto eLender enables a robust and disciplined approach to online lending. And, as with all Scorto solutions, eLender also provides industry-leading risk management capabilities through extensive use of predictive models and visual interfaces for the design and administration of decision flow management."
Features of Scorto eLender include:
· Credit scoring module
· Decision and workflow management interface
· Loan monitoring and early warning system for loan portfolio
· Protection from various types of fraud
· Automatic approvals and rejections
· Automatic payment distribution
· Automatic report generation
· Conversion of e-docs and disclosures
· Portfolio and subscriber base monitoring as well as regulatory requirement reporting.