Butterfield Fulcrum, a leading independent fund services provider, is pleased to announce that it has upgraded to Advent's Geneva® 8.5, a major new release of Geneva®, Advent's award-winning global portfolio management and fund accounting solution. Butterfield Fulcrum, a leading independent fund services provider, is pleased to announce that it has upgraded to Advent's Geneva® 8.5, a major new release of Geneva®, Advent's award-winning global portfolio management and fund accounting solution.
Butterfield Fulcrum has also significantly enhanced its operations and technology infrastructure to deliver front-, middle- and back-office services supported by a fully implemented technology solution.
"This upgrade enhances our leading edge technology platform and allows us to simplify the processing and management of complex assets and provide complete bespoke solutions to meet the ever increasing demands of our existing and new clients," said Chris Mulhern, COO and President, Butterfield Fulcrum. " Advent's Geneva® 8.5 delivers direct immediate benefits to our clients with a host of new features and functionality, including real time P&L, position, and exposure reporting, support for private equity structures, bank debt, and a fully integrated shareholder servicing platform."
Highlights of the upgrade include:
• Real-time P&L and exposure views that allow firms to make important, strategic business decisions without delay
• Simplified tools to easily build, customize, and deploy dashboards and reports
• Unparalleled data access and the ability to deliver exceptional client service using industry-standard reporting tools
• Private equity support, including capital commitment and call processing, waterfall calculations and capital distributions, which enable firms to increase their diversification of funds
• n-Tier fund structure support, to make it easier to set-up and manage complicated, multi-tiered fund structures
• Fully integrated investment and investor accounting support on a single platform, which lowers total cost of ownership by reducing operational overhead typically required to maintain and integrate disparate systems
"Butterfield Fulcrum has recently invested heavily in upgrading and enhancing its infrastructure and technology solution introducing full real-time replication to all core production systems and significant enhancement to disaster recovery," said Paul Didyk, CTO, Butterfield Fulcrum. "We continue to provide custoom IT solutions from complex reporting to complete bespoke applications. Our comprehensive client reporting now includes support for a range of new investor, regulatory and compliance requirements including a Form PF solution as part of our proprietary FIRST™ client portal and Investor Central™ platforms."