Ingenico (Euronext: FR0000125346 ‐ ING) announced today its first‐quarter revenue statement for the quarter ended March 31, 2012.
- +17.0% on a reported basis
- +11.5% on a comparable basis
- Q1'12 Revenue : € 239.8 million
- Strong performance in Europe and Latin America
- Recovery confirmed in the USA
- 2012 targets confirmed for higher revenue growth than in 2011 and rising profitability
Philippe Lazare, Chairman and CEO of Ingenico, commented: "The start to this year is very good. The commercial performance confirms the group's good dynamics supported by all business segments. In Payment Terminals, we have consolidated our leadership positions in Europe and benefited from growth in emerging markets. We are also well advanced in the recovery of our activity in the USA. In Transactions Services, we have continued to leverage growth in all segments, with the result that recurring business accounts for a growing share of total revenue. Performance achieved in the first quarter allows us to confirm our 2012 targets to deliver higher growth than in 2011 while continuing to improve profitability."
Read the full statement here:» Download the document now 135.1 kb (PDF File)