FXCM Inc (NYSE: FXCM) announced today that is has fully launched its flagship retail forex platform, Trading Station, for iPad and Android tablets.
"Ultimately, FXCM is looking to redefine the way clients trade on their tablets and mobile devices," said Sameer Bhopale, chief marketing officer of FXCM. "We've recently had a high demand from customers for the ability to trade and monitor their accounts from their iPad and Android tablets, and we put the necessary resources into the launch of our product to make sure it was what clients had been asking for."
The FXCM application for tablets incorporates the major functions of the FXCM desktop and web Trading Station platform functionalities.
The free app includes features such as:
- Live executable exchange rates for over 56 currency pairs
- Over 45 chart indicators
- Interactive live charts with pinch and zoom functionality
- Multiple charting time frames for EASY analysis
- Monitor your FXCM account balance, equity, and margin
- Place and manage trades with simple and complex, basic and advanced orders
- Daily FX articles and real-time news feeds
The free app is easy to use and allows traders to trade forex through yet another emerging medium. Traders with FXCM have the choice to trade from their desktop, mobile phone, and now their tablet!
What sets the FXCM app apart?
- Ability to save favorite indicator settings for fast retrieval
- Custom FX keyboard
- Refresh rate interval
- Ability to see streaming account information in all trading windows
- Change time zone
- Language selection—in four languages