E*Trade Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: ETFC) today announced that E*Trade Securities LLC has launched a leading-edge online investing experience, with the "E*Trade 360" investing dashboard for customers and a new public website.
"The launch of E*TRADE 360 and the new public website represents a significant advancement in our commitment to provide a best-in-class experience for both customers and visitors alike," said Michael Curcio, President, E*TRADE Securities.
E*TRADE's new online investing dashboard, E*TRADE 360, is now available to all customers. Regardless of a customer's level of investing expertise, E*TRADE 360 makes online investing faster, easier and more powerful with a host of new features, such as:
One-Page Dashboard - graphical, at-a-glance display of investment performance, allocation and account balances
Customizable Views - personalize favorite features based on investing style, including:
- Positions - monitor real-time performance of holdings, number of shares and daily gain/loss
- Watch Lists - track account holdings, as well as securities of potential interest
- Detailed Quotes - with news, charts and options chains
- Integrated Trade Ticket - place stock and options trades right from the page
- Quick Transfer - secure transfer of funds at E*TRADE and elsewhere
Integrated Streaming Quotes - currently available to active trading clients, this will eventually be extended to all customers
"Our goal in developing E*TRADE 360 has been to deliver a fully dynamic and customizable interface enabling customers to view and access the information that matters most to them based on individual preferences and investing style," Mr. Curcio continued.