CMA NAVigate 1.9 introduces the ability to upload counterparty marks, set reporting tolerance levels and generate portfolio variance reports.
It's web based work flow solution provides complete transparency for all valuations across multiple asset classes, with multiple data cuts, making reconciliations and price challenge resolutions straight forward. CMA NAVigate 1.9 provides customers with the environment, data and tools to manage the generation of independent OTC derivative valuation reports.
▪ import all counterparty marks and creating portfolio variance reports
▪ examine all underlying cash flows, discount factors and risk measures
▪ create on-demand historical valuations and bespoke reports
▪ audit trail of all valuation results and challenges
▪ real-time support via IM, phone and email.
Gareth Moody said, "As a direct result of feedback from our clients, we adapted the workflow to allow users to compare valuations from third parties with those received from their counterparties. By including this functionality we allow our clients to use CMA NAVigate to formalize their existing pricing practices and streamline technology and processes. Ultimately we envisage CMA NAVigate as a tool for centralizing a lot of these functions in a fully managed and data populated environment."