StrikeForce Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: SFOR) (Pinksheets:SFOR), the patent holder for 'Out-of-Band' Authentication, has introduced the industry's most flexible and cost effective 'Out-of-Band' Transaction Verification and Authentication for online banking platforms to enable rapid deployment and immediate compliance with the FFIEC's latest Authentication Guidance update.
"We are very pleased with the FFIEC's recommendation," says Mark L. Kay, CEO of StrikeForce, "it validates our technology. As the inventor and patent holder of 'Out-of-Band' Authentication, it was lonely 10 years ago when people asked, 'Out-of-Band, what's that?' Now, analysts and experts all recommend publicly 'Out-of-Band,' including Avivah Litan, Vice President and distinguished analyst for Gartner Research."
With attacks from online banking trojans growing exponentially, banks and financial institution providers must adopt the new FFIEC guidelines and deploy 'Out-of-Band' Authentication and Transaction Verification quickly to protect their customers. "StrikeForce makes it easy to meet the new FFIEC guidelines," says Kay. "We've delivered this technology for one of our biggest clients, a global Wall Street Financial Services firm with more than $2 trillion in assets. We provide secure login and other capabilities for the firm's private banking clients," Kay says.
"For Banks and FI's, StrikeForce's ProtectID® 'Out-of-Band' Authentication platform is the industry's leader and its most flexible offering. It is the only 'Out-of-Band' Platform that offers the four essential requirements," says Kay. These include:
1. Patent Protection (No. 7870599)
2. Multiple Deployment Modes: managed on-premise, or, hosted via our SAS 70 Cloud Service,
3. Multiple Business Models: transaction buckets, site licenses, employee licensing, etc.
4. Multiple 'Out-Of-Band' Transaction Authentication Methods: the most in the industry delivered on one platform
In addition to these essentials, StrikeForce's platform includes other advanced features, such as:
* Multiple OTPs: BlackBerry, Smartphones, iPhone, Desktop, Browser
* Multiple Users: Can be leveraged for employees, customers, business partners
* Multiple Environments: Web, Citix, VPN, Domain, SSO's
* Multiple Provisioning Modes: Active Directory, LDAP, Self-Provisioning
* Federated Identity: SAML 2.0 ComSAML 2.0 Compliant
* Authentication Redundancy: Mitigates password related help desk calls