Boursorama moves into PFM with Yodlee
19 April 2011 | 3938 views | 0
Yodlee, Inc., the leading provider of online personal financial management (PFM) and revenue-generating payments solutions, and Boursorama, a member of the Societe Generale Group and a major force in European financial services, today announced the launch of significant new services, powered by Yodlee, within Boursorama's Money Center personal financial management tool.
Boursorama is the first financial services provider in France to offer secure and comprehensive personal financial management to its customers. Money Center is available free of charge to Boursorama Banque's customers.
The Boursorama Money Center service enables customers to:
* Perform detailed budget management: Track and analyse spending by category and create alerts to understand and control personal budgeting
* Track assets and investments: Follow the value and amortization of assets and investments
* Manage scheduled transactions: Evaluate finances in the context of scheduled payments and transfers
* Review historical data: Information in Money Center does not expire, so users can review historical trends to gain valuable and actionable insight
Yodlee solution allows users to also:
* Automatically import accounts from any major French bank with only a few clicks to receive a comprehensive and actionable overview of finances and transactions
* Receive automatically updated data: All integrated bank account information is updated daily
"Because more than a third of French consumers have accounts in multiple banks(1) and with an ever-growing demand for secure and comprehensive PFM services from European consumers, Boursorama is in a great position to offer a valued and compelling consumer service," said Jason O'Shaughnessy, Yodlee's Managing Director, EMEA. "We are pleased to be working with Boursorama to bring these powerful money management capabilities to the French market."
"The Money Center service is the first PFM tool of its kind in France and through the new applications powered by Yodlee: automatic external account linking, we have provided a unique and innovative service to our clients," said Ines Mercereau, Chairman and CEO of Boursorama.