Sainsbury's ups shopping discount for online home cover policy
04 April 2011 | 4329 views | 0
Sainsbury's Home Insurance has today announced that it is launching a brand new online customer offer. New customers purchasing combined buildings and contents cover online who have a Nectar card will receive a £40 Sainsbury's gift card to use in store.
This offer complements the existing three-way discount package which consists of a 5% online discount, a further 15% discount for buying a combined buildings and contents policy and for those with five or more claim-free years a 30% no-claims discount. Where more than one discount applies, discounts will be applied consecutively to the reduced premium. Minimum premium applies.
New customers who purchase combined buildings and contents cover - and retain the combined cover for two years - with a Nectar card will also be able take advantage of double Nectar points on all their Sainsbury's shopping for two years. Nectar card holders with Sainsbury's Home Insurance who spend around £50 a week with Sainsbury's could receive a week's free shopping (£52) worth of Nectar points a year.
Ben Tyte, Sainsbury's Home Insurance Manager, said: "Home insurance policies vary a great deal so it's essential people compare them not only on price but also on the level of cover they provide. Quality cover such as unlimited buildings insurance doesn't have to be expensive and by shopping around and taking advantage of deals such as ours, there are significant savings to be made.
"Our double Nectar offer rewards Sainsbury's shoppers every time they shop, enabling them to save themselves a significant sum on their shopping."
About Sainsbury's Home Insurance:
It is competitively priced and offers an extensive range of cover and benefits. These include:
* Unlimited buildings cover for the cost of rebuilding your home
* Unlike some home insurers, Sainsbury's Finance does not apply interest charges for customers paying their premiums by direct debit
* Maximum no-claims discount of up to 30% as standard, with the maximum discount being available if you have been claim free for five or more years
* Where more than one discount applies, discounts will be applied consecutively to the reduced premium. Minimum premium applies
* Optional no-claims discount protection (t protection (additional premium required)
* Standard cover for accidental damage to TV, video, audio and computer equipment - extended cover can be purchased for an additional premium e.g. spilling paint on carpets...