Staff of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) will hold a public roundtable on January 28, 2011, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm to discuss issues related to swap data recordkeeping and reporting requirements. The roundtable will assist the CFTC in the understanding and implementation of Section 728 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
Issues to be addressed at the Public Roundtable include:
* Unique Counterparty Identification (UCI);
* Unique Product Identification (UPI);
* Unique Swap Identification (USI); and
* Master Agreement Library and Portfolio Data Warehouse.
The roundtable will be held in the Lobby Level Hearing Room at the CFTC's Headquarters, Three Lafayette Centre, 1155 21st Street, NW, Washington DC. The discussion will be open to the public with seating on a first-come, first-served basis. Members of the public may also listen by telephone and should be prepared to provide their first name, last name and affiliation.
Domestic Toll FreeNumber: 877-951-7311
International Toll Numbers: Listed Under Related Documents
Participant Passcode/Pin: 5531235
Members of the public wishing to submit their views on the topics addressed at the roundtable may submit their comments, referencing "RIN No. 3038-AD19: Dodd-Frank Swap Data Roundtable" in the subject field, by any of the following methods (please use only one method):
* Agency Web site, via its Comments Online process: http://comments.cftc.gov. Follow the instructions for submitting comments through the Web site.
* Mail: David A. Stawick, Secretary of the Commission, Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Three Lafayette Centre, 1155 21st Street, NW., Washington, DC 20581.
* Hand Delivery/Courier: Same as mail above.
* Federal eRulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the instructions for submitting comments.
All submissions provided to the CFTC in any electronic form or on paper will be published on the Commission's website, without review and without removal of personally identifying information.