At its First Annual FCM Summit, CQG announced the launch of Continuum, a new enterprise solutions business. Continuum will operate as a division of CQG, the industry-leading provider of integrated order execution, charting, and analytics for global, electronically-traded securities.
The Continuum suite of products includes:
• Continuum Connect: An enterprise API for data and trading offered via an ASP model.
• Development Library: A collection of out-of-the-box code for providing front-end functionality.
• FIX Connect: A FIX 4.2-compatible API for access to hosted order routing exchange gateways.
• FIX/FAST Direct: A real-time, unconsolidated global market data feed.
• Historic Data Hub: Access to high-speed real-time and historical market data from more than one hundred global sources.
"For vendors, FCMs, and those with proprietary applications, Continuum provides trade execution and data distribution solutions that can be customized to their specific needs," said Mike Glista, Vice President at Continuum. "Over the years, CQG has built one of the best global infrastructures in the futures industry to support its proprietary trading and market data applications. We are now making that infrastructure available to other market participants with a collection of enterprise-level solutions."
Continuum has recently partnered with Wave59 Technologies, Telvent DTN, QST, and ADVFN to provide customized solutions for their platforms. These products are live with several more partner solutions ready to go in the near future.
"The opportunity in the enterprise space is extraordinary, and we are in a position to offer quality, speed, and access that other companies can't provide in trade routing and data distribution," said Glista.