TradeKing puts trading on BlackBerry; iPhone and Android to follow
20 October 2010 | 3447 views | 0
Online broker dealer TradeKingtoday announced a new version of its mobile trading specifically designed and optimized for RIM BlackBerry® smartphones.
With these capabilities, TradeKing's Blackberry-wielding clients can now more conveniently trade and manage their portfolios wherever they may be. Designed in partnership with Scivantage, the new mobile enhancements allow investors to execute trades within seconds through their BlackBerry smartphones with the same look-and-feel of the TradeKing site, bypassing less rich, less reliable and slower browser-only options.
"Investors are frequently on the go, and with the recent market volatility, they need mobile applications fast enough to handle spur of the moment trades without being bogged down by unreliable network downloads or complex navigation," said Dan Raju, Chief Information Officer, TradeKing. "By continually expanding our online trading tool set to include a series of device-optimized mobility solutions, we satisfy the needs of our investors to quickly gather information to make more timely and educated trading decisions at the airport, on vacation or wherever they happen to be."
With TradeKing's new optimized BlackBerry mobile application, clients enjoy the following features:
* Secure, convenient account access, including real-time views into balances, positions and account details
* The ability to trade stocks, options and complex options
* Advanced trading capabilities allowing users to add contingent criteria to any order
* Quick and easy money transfer options
* Up-to-the-minute market news, quotes and charts, plus alerts, detailed options chains and the latest market commentary and research
TradeKing plans to launch similarly optimized mobile applications designed for the iPhone and the iPad by end of Q4 2010 and continue to systematically enhance these applications with innovative trading and social media capabilities in 2011.