Advent Software (NASDAQ: ADVS), a leading provider of software and services for the global investment management industry, today announced that Moxy 7.0, the newest version of Advent's industry leading trade order management system, is now available.
Moxy 7.0 extends the power of the solution to include a new modeling engine that supports complex asset allocation structures and portfolio drift analysis, and expanded connectivity with counterparties. Moxy 7.0 helps meet the demands of a more complex and faster-paced investment marketplace by streamlining investment processes, improving operational efficiency and reducing risk.
"Moxy 7.0 drift analysis has helped us proactively identify portfolios that may be moving off strategy and require our attention, and we've already seen time-savings result from the customized order entry features. The solution was installed in hours and we were up and running on Moxy 7.0 without disruption to our business or systems," said Joseph Powers, Associate Director at Silver Bridge Capital Management. "We've had great success establishing a centralized trading desk powered by Moxy and believe the new features included in Moxy 7.0 will help us take our business to the next level."
Advent's Moxy is the world's most widely used global order management system, offering a stable, secure, centralized location for making asset allocation and trading decisions. By making critical data easier to access and act upon through a simple interface and unmatched connectivity with counterparties, Moxy enables portfolio managers and traders to move quickly in today's more demanding marketplace.
"Given the events of the past few years, the industry is facing increased pressure to deliver more transparency to investors, reduce risk and streamline operations," said Sang Lee, Co-founder and Managing Partner, Aite Group. "The new features and functionality included in Moxy 7.0 should help firms increase efficiency and bring proactive performance monitoring to the trading desk."
Features of Moxy 7.0 include:
• A new modeling engine, Moxy Portfolio Manager, supports advanced asset allocation methodologies and complex modeling.
• Portfolio drift monitoring enables firms to set parameters and customize settings to alert investment managers when changes in portfolio composition cause it to move out of line with investment objectives.
• Enhanced cash management capabilities for managers.
• Superior trade connectivity-Moxy 7.0 connects to multiple custodians and trading venues, including more than 20 algorithmic trading partners and five of the top dark pools. FIX connectivity enables investment professionals to track trades from creation through settlement through a single platform.
• Trading compliance through compliance foundation, coupled with Advent Rules Manager, supports proactive rule-checking.
• Open architecture enables easy integration with other Advent solutions as well as third-party platforms.
"We are driven to create solutions that solve the current needs of our clients and provide a platform that offers flexibility for growth and delivers competitive advantage," said John Bird, Director Product Marketing, Advent Software. "Moxy 7.0 is an important milestone in our commitment to empower asset and wealth managers with the speed and control they need to succeed in the current market environment."