Alpari (UK), a leading global provider of online foreign exchangetrading services and technology, today announced the launch of a demo of Metatrader 5, the latest version of the world's most popular trading platform, for its clients.
Alpari (UK) is one of the first Forex brokers to offer the Metatrader 5 demo to its clients trading Forex and precious metals. Clients can download the platform for free and open a Demo account at alpari.co.uk/en/trading_platforms/metatrader5.html.
Metatrader 5 is not merely an upgrade of Metatrader 4, but a complete rebuild from the ground up. The software, developed by Metaquotes Corp is currently in its "beta" test release; however Alpari (UK) clients can already enjoy a number of new features on its demo platform to enhance their trading experience such as:
• Higher performance and outstanding speed
• Two new pending order types: Buy Stop Limit and Sell Stop Limit
• Aggregation of open positions
• Advanced built-in reporting on all trading activities
• Improved Metaquotes programming language, MQL5, for greater flexibility in creating Expert Advisors (EAs).
Co-founder of the Alpari Group and CEO of Alpari (UK), Andrey Vedikhin said, "Metatrader 5 is the highly anticipated next generation of trading platforms and we are proud to enable our clients to be among the first to try out its unique capabilities."