First American Payment Systems announced it has added ACH processing to its industry-leading Web-based payment module, FirstPay.net.
The innovative ACH product, FirstFund, gives additional capabilities and allows merchants to process credit, debit, online - and now ACH and recurring - payments using one product.
The portable product works anywhere there is an Internet connection and eliminates the need to download or install additional software.
"This upgrade will equip our partners with a highly-competitive product that will meet the needs of merchants across industries," said Jason Putnam, Director of Business Development and Client Relations. "As the popularity of ACH increases, merchants are looking for all-in-one solutions like FirstPay."
Here are a few benefits FirstFund offers:
* ACH files are automatically generated and uploaded
* Unlimited users with assigned permissions
* Accessible from anywhere there is an Internet connection
* Corporate, personal, Web and telephone ACH types available
* PCI-compliant customer profile data storage allows frequent customers to make purchases without re-entering card or banking data
* Merchants can schedule recurring and future payments
Merchants using FirstPay can still expect robust and regular reporting that displays transaction details and all transactions that were returned. Here are a few key features:
* mTerminal available for smart mobile phone transaction processing
* Thousands of customizable website templates for expansion into e-commerce
* QuickBooks® plug-in for secure data and transaction storage
* Internet payment gateway integrates with your website for secure e-commerce transactions
* Virtual point-of-sale feature allows you to use your computer as a terminal
* With the MOTO Virtual terminal, merchants may easily enter and process transactions in real time via the Internet
* Process one-time or recurring payments using the batch upload feature