Autonomy Corporation (LSE: AU. or AU.L), a global leader in infrastructure software for the enterprise, today announced that Autonomy Scrittura, the company's flagship product for automating critical trade-related processes, is now powered by Autonomy's Intelligent Data Operating Layer (IDOL).
The IDOL integration with Scrittura enables businesses to automatically gain a conceptual understanding of all data related to trade processing activity. As a result, capital markets institutions will benefit from unsurpassed levels of efficiency and transparency, allowing them to meet the increasingly rigorous compliance requirements in the derivatives industry.
"The events of the last year have shed a harsh light on the derivatives industry - clearly a new approach is required to address the new compliance requirements being established by regulatory bodies around the world," said Anthony Bettencourt, CEO of Autonomy Interwoven. "By combining IDOL's unique meaning-based technology with Scrittura's proven trade-processing capabilities, we will arm capital markets institutions with a solution that can keep pace with the dizzying speed and complexity of today's financial markets. We intend to leverage Autonomy's well-established leadership in the financial sector to deliver new levels of transparency and order to this market."
The new version of Autonomy Scrittura includes new, industry-leading capabilities such as:
- Full content search - Autonomy IDOL Enterprise Search has been integrated with Scrittura, enabling search and indexing capabilities of trade data as well as over 400 data repositories and over 1000 data formats, including audio. IDOL's massive scalability allows for searching of an entire repository in milliseconds.
- Auto matching - The integration of IDOL's intelligent document processing with Scrittura enables the auto-matching of counterparty documents to trades. Understanding the content of documents rather than just the pure text allows reliable matching of unstructured content to the trade database.
- Auto reconciliation - By combining Autonomy KeyView and IDOL Server with Scrittura's understanding of trade data, Scrittura can now automatically reconcile any data format; e.g. CSV to FpML. IDOL automL automatically learns which terms are the most important and prioritizes these for determining the closeness of a match.
- Archiving - Scrittura now archives data to Autonomy's Digital Safe, the world's largest data archive with over 10 petabytes of email, documents, and multimedia data. Digital Safe is a hosted archive powered by IDOL, which ingests, de-duplicates, indexes and extracts metadata from the files.
- Dashboard views - Scrittura provides a graphical, real-time, drillable dashboard of trading information, providing managers and senior executives with a view of an organization's trading position.
Autonomy is a recognized leader in providing information governance, eDiscovery, and compliance solutions to the world's largest financial institutions. Customers include Bank of America, Charles Schwab, Deutsche Bank, eBay, Lincoln Financial Group, LPL Financial, MetLife, Morgan Stanley, Societe Générale, and TD AMERITRADE. Scrittura, which joined Autonomy as a result of the company's acquisition of Interwoven, also has a strong track record in providing innovative solutions that address the evolving needs of capital markets institutions.
Autonomy Scrittura 4.3 is available now.