Citi and telecommunications provider Axis today announced the launch of "Auto Reload," an automatic payment service for Axis pre-paid mobile phone subscribers.
With "Auto Reload," AXIS subscribers, who are also Citi credit cardholders, can choose to "re-load" their mobile phone with a pre-selected top-up amount each month. This amount is automatically billed to their Citi credit card.
Speaking about the innovative new service, Agus Setiono, Merchant Management Head, Citi Indonesia, said, "This partnership between Citi and AXIS combines our respective financial and technology skills to deliver a fast and easy-to-use payment service for our credit cardholders."
AXIS Channel and Distribution Head Paras Nasution said, "This new and exciting offering enables a larger number of subscribers to enjoy the benefits of a hassle-free, efficient and quick reload payment service."
- To enjoy this service, AXIS subscribers who are also Citi credit cardholders must register their AXIS mobile number(s) with Citiphone banking.
- Citi credit cardholders can register a maximum of five mobile numbers for the service.
- The reload monthly payment amounts range from Rp25,000 to Rp300,000.
- Cardholders can also select payment dates.
- In addition to "Auto Reload," Citi cardholders can also select a "Reload by Demand" feature that allows instant reload at any time.