As part of a major company expansion, LendingTree, the nation's leading online lender exchange and personal finance resource, today launched a new feature-rich website, including a suite of easy-to-use, comprehensive financial services, making it the premier solution for all personal financial needs.
LendingTree has already helped over 28 million customers search for the right loans, and now the company is leveraging its experience and knowledge to help consumers with other aspects of their financial lives. The redesigned site now offers products and services in all financial categories - from mortgages and insurance to credit cards and money management.
"Consumers are facing a new economic reality in which they've been challenged to rethink the way they manage their finances and whom they can really trust," said LendingTree founder and CEO Doug Lebda. "And just like we have done in mortgages, the new services at LendingTree provide consumers with the tools to make intelligent financial decisions and take charge of all their personal financial decisions."
Some of the new features include:
- MoneyRight: MoneyRight allows consumers to aggregate all of their personal finances and accounts in a single convenient interface. MoneyRight is an online personal finance guide with easy-to-understand, practical recommendations regarding budgeting, credit scores, savings accounts, loans and more, all customized specifically to each user.
- LookB4ULock: This feature provides customers with a critical last-minute check to make sure they are getting the best deal possible before locking into a loan. Users enter the terms of a mortgage offer from any lender and receive a rating and point-by-point recommendations for each of the loan's variables.
- Lender Ratings & Reviews: A comprehensive, user-generated library of detailed ratings and reviews for every lender on the LendingTree network. This directory of lender ratings and reviews provides consumers with insight into the quality and service of the lenders.
- Ask the Tree: Provides users with answers to personal finance or mortgage-related questions. Users can submit questions and get answers from the LendingTree team of experts.
- Mortgage Checkup: An easy online checkup to allow anyone with a home to make sure their current mortgage is "healthy". This tool uses current mortgage rates across multiple products to evaluate whether or not now is a good time to refinance or purchase a home.
- Financial Calculators: Quickly access the financial calculators you need to help make smarter loan decisions, including the home price you can afford, how much your payments will be, the amount of equity you have in your home, and much more.
- Enhanced Mortgage Rate Table: This feature allows users to see daily mortgage rates for LendingTree lenders, and shows the increase or decrease from the previous week.
- My Credit: By creating a credit monitoring account, users can get immediate online access to their credit report and credit score, and create alerts for whenever their credit changes.
- My Loans: View lender matches and customized loan offers online, including a side-by-side comparison between offers and the option to sort offers by interest rate and monthly payment.
"YOU TO THE RESCUE" - ADAM WEST FEATURED IN NEW CAMPAIGN
In conjunction with the redesigned website, LendingTree launched today its first major advertising campaign in several years. Narrated by Adam West, the "You to the Rescue" campaign features everyday people becoming superheroes by meeting the challenges of today's economy and taking control of their financial destiny.
"Adam West is the quintessential superhero, and we believe his voice is the ideal vehicle for our message that people can be their own hero and take control of their finances," said Darren Beck, Chief Marketing Officer of LendingTree. "The recent economic events have left all of us feeling confused, disappointed, and even angry. LendingTree believes that the best person to trust with your financial decisions is really yourself, and we are working hard to provide you with the advice, tools, and products needed to make things easier."
As an integrated campaign, LendingTree will be targeting consumers through a variety of mediums, including online, offline, national TV, and social media. The TV spots will be featured on national cable and network news, including entertainment and sports programs. The campaign is estimated to cost approximately $40 million and will run through the remainder of 2009 and most likely into 2010.
The campaign was created by Mullen, a full-service modern advertising agency based in Boston. In 1999, Mullen created LendingTree's first advertising campaign and has worked on all subsequent campaigns.