Calyx Software, the preferred mortgage solution provider for banks, credit unions, mortgage bankers and brokers, has launched its Professional Services division.
Professional Services allows Calyx customers to use consultants, extensively experienced in the industry as well as with Calyx products, to aid them in setting up their mortgage platform.
Interested customers will be run through a needs assessment process to identify their true needs and determine whether an onsite or an online consult is more appropriate for their goals. From that point their customized consult is scheduled and delivered as quickly as possible.
Calyx Professional Services offerings include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with specifying hardware and software for PointCentralTM development
- Migrating data from Calyx Point® or other legacy systems into PointCentral
- Efficiently deploying PointCentral in a multi-branch environment
- Setting up Business Rules and organizing business processes
- Developing and maintaining multiple template sets for centralized control and rapid download to all clients
- Setting up custom forms and management reports
"Our goal has always been to be with customers through the whole process of purchasing and installing our software," said President Doug Chang. "Instead of just training customers on how to use their software, now we can set it up for them while also helping them identify areas where the software can improve their efficiency and business profitability. We continually strive to provide the best services to help our customers remain successful."