MarketXS, a leading provider of market data distribution technology and terminal solutions, today announced the official release of the newest version of its MarketXSPro for Windows terminal application.
Version 2.5 of MarketXSPro for Windows offers many new features and added content, including:
- New views to automatically generate and update all futures and constituents of a specific Index
- Excel contribution functionality: a new service allowing users to push their proprietary data from Excel to any other MarketXSPro user
- New Calendar window providing key financial calendar items including dividend announcements and publication of quarterly or annual results
- Option calculator including Greeks
- Dynamic streaming market movers and streaming VWAP
- Detailed dividend information
- Bond Spread Calculator to determine relative valuations versus benchmark bonds, including invoice function
MarketXSPro for Windows delivers sophisticated analytics and in-depth, real-time information from markets worldwide at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. It combines comprehensive data and advanced functionality with a fully customizable user interface, an easy, Windows-based, navigation and a full streaming integration with Microsoft Excel. The application obtains data through the Internet or leased lines using the firewall-friendly HTTP protocol, just like a web browser, and requires no additional investments in any local infrastructure.