Xenos Group (TSX: XNS) today announced Xenos ePresentment for IBM Content Manager OnDemand (CMOD), the latest addition to the suite of Xenos solutions that complement IBM Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software.
Xenos ePresentment is a fully integrated online solution that provides a central interface for IBM CMOD to control the load and retrieval of business-critical content - such as customer bank, credit card or brokerage statements and insurance declaration documents - generated in high-volume print stream and image formats.
Xenos ePresentment simplifies the integration between corporate portals, web presences, and the IBM CMOD archive. It captures, transforms, indexes and packages a wide variety of print stream formats for loading IBM CMOD via its ARSLOAD utility. On the retrieve side, Xenos ePresentment integrates seamlessly with the IBM CMOD OnDemand Web Enablement Kit (ODWEK) interface to provide document search, hit list display, transformation on-the-fly and document presentment functionality.
With Xenos ePresentment for IBM CMOD organisations can:
- Meet corporate and customer service level agreements (SLAs) for online document delivery performance;
- Rapidly and cost-effectively implement a new online customer channel by extending the IBM CMOD implementation;
- Ensure document fidelity and delivery format flexibility by providing a single interface for capturing, processing and packaging a wide variety of print stream, image, and PDF format types;
- Extract, deliver and repurpose content for either internal corporate operations or customer-facing communication;
- Reduce document archive storage costs when used in combination with the Xenos DSRTM (Document Storage Reduction) solution.
"Today customers, partners and internal stakeholders demand web access to accurate, timely, and pertinent business information," said Stuart Butts, Chairman and CEO, Xenos Group Inc. "Driven by competitive pressure to continually improve the customer experience, organisations are moving rapidly to an online model for customer interaction. For companies using IBM CMOD, this solututolution enables seamless online information access. Customer service representatives can now see the same information as clients and react promptly to in-person or telephone service requests. This provides a marked competitive advantage and can dramatically reduce operational costs."
Xenos provides a range of product and service offerings that complement IBM ECM software, and was recently named IBM ECM ValueNet Strategic Technology Partner of the Year for 2008. Over the last six months, Xenos also launched the following complementary IBM solutions:
• Xenos LoaderTM for IBM FileNet P8 platform and IBM CMOD: Imports high volumes of print stream documents, images and associated metadata seamlessly into IBM FileNet P8 and/or IBM CMOD. This offering enhances the value of an existing IBM FileNet P8 implementation by logically breaking up high volumes of stacked files into individual document objects. It transforms formats as required and can extract additional indexing information directly from the content during processing.
• Xenos DSRTM - Document Storage Reduction for ECM: Dramatically reduces the amount of physical storage consumed by high-volume documents retained within corporate archives and repositories. The solution intelligently separates and stores duplicate print and composition resources from the unique transactional content found within a high-volume document batch.
The Xenos suite of solutions is built on the Xenos Enterprise Server (Xenos ES) component-based Java architecture. Xenos ES resolves the challenge of rationalising business information architecture and flow for both structured and unstructured data by streamlining enterprise information supply chains, making information available where, when and how it is needed.