QuantHouse, the leading provider of end-to-end systematic trading solutions announced today that 2008 was a record year having generated a triple digit revenue growth. These results reflect QuantHouse's consistent focus on anticipating market demand through substantial R&D investments in systematic trading technologies and superior business development and service delivery capabilities.
QuantHouse products and services offering are composed of QuantFEED, the Ultra Low Latency Market Data technologies, QuantFACTORY, the Algo Trading Strategy Development framework and QuantLINK, the global trading infrastructures composed of proximity hosting and order routing transportation layer delivered through QuantHouse proprietary fiber optic network that interconnects exchanges in Chicago, New York, London, Paris and Frankfurt.
2008 highlights include
- Achieved triple digit revenue growth in 2008 with a 202% revenue increase,
- Signed major global references such as KNIGHT Equity Markets, Thor Asset Management , Newedge Group, SGAM Alternative Investment, …
- Confirmed QuantFEED technology leadership by raising the bar by breaking the 2 millions messages decoded per second in a benchmark made with Intel at IntelFastLab in London,
- Released QuantFACTORY new features including full integration into Visual Studio, enhanced back-testing and optimization capabilities and much more,
- Released QuantLINK product line, the QuantHouse low latency trading infrastructure services that help Algo trading firms and Prime Brokers enhance their matching ratio,
- Expanded global presence doubling the number of customer facing employees and opening a new sales office in Chicago to better serve market demand,
- Award Finalist two years in a raw for "Best Data Vendor" Trade Tech 2007 and 2008.
"Now more than ever, Systematic Trading Firms need to leverage technology and services to do more with less", said Pierre-François Filet, CEO & co-founder of QuantHouse, "As a privately-held company with stable and rock-solid shareholders, we have continually made long-term investments in products and services which are recognized as a great value by a growing number of clients everyday."
Pierre Feligioni, COO & co-founder of QuantHouse, concluded "Current market conditions are accelerating the transititions are accetions are accelerating the transitioning process from screen based trading technologies to systematic trading tools. We are helping a growing number of buy side and sell side firms to deal with this change in order to help them to stay ahead."