VSoft Corporation, a global information and technology provider of process improvement solutions for financial institutions, announced a successful 2008 including a 40 percent increase in revenue and recognition from several respected industry organizations.
In 2007, the company had achieved 35 percent revenue growth and anticipates continued momentum in 2009.
The following are some of the major milestones that VSoft achieved in 2008.
- Acquired Branch21 data centers to provide Application Service Provider (ASP) services.
- Penetrated more than 50 percent of credit union processors with the addition of Corporate America Credit Union.
- Launched Agile Home/OfficeTM, the consumer capture solution to enable image capture from home or a small office.
- Was recognized by Inc. magazine for the second consecutive year for achieving three-year sales growth of more than 105 percent.
- Was included in the Software 500, a national ranking of the top 500 companies in software development by Software Magazine.
- Was recognized for a second consecutive year by Deloitte & Touche in Deloitte's 2008 Technology Fast 500 for significant revenue growth.
- Was included in Atlanta Business Magazine's 2008 Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Atlanta for its three-year revenue growth.
- Increased international presence and expanded its global delivery capacity including more than 100 new employees in India.
"2008 has been a year of tremendous growth for VSoft, and we anticipate this growth to continue in 2009," said Murthy Veeraghanta, President and CEO, VSoft Corporation. "The market has seen significant change this past year, and as a nimble technology provider, we bring new and innovative products to market, such as Agile Home/Office. We look forward to expanding and enhancing our product lines to continuously meet market demands in 2009 and beyond."