CME Group, the world's largest and most diverse derivatives exchange, today announced the launch of the latest version of CME E-quotes, a premiere real-time streaming market data application offering quotes, charting, advanced analytics and news on CME Group traded products.
E-quotes will enable users to access prices for all CME Group listings, including interest rates, equity indexes, foreign currencies, commodities, energy, metals and alternative investments. In addition, there is also access to prices for products listed on the Minneapolis Grain Exchange and the Kansas Board of Trade, which are available for electronic trading on CME Globex(R).
"CME Group partnered with Chicago-based Computer Voice Systems Inc. to transform their data system into a platform that will provide market participants a sophisticated and intuitive tool to reliably engage the latest news, analytics and quotes," said Brian McElligott, CME Group Director of Information Products Management. "This is another example of our continued focus on providing our customers with the latest market data technology at a significant value to view and analyze our markets and to better reach more informed decisions."
The E-quote Basic, Advanced and Professional editions enable users to track the markets with customizable features including quote monitors, market depth, advanced charts, time and sales and more. E-quotes supports Simplified Chinese, Russian and Japanese languages and is expandable to add additional languages.
Features of E-quotes include:
- Free bundled delayed quote/chart access to all CME Group exchanges
- Bundled Dow Jones News Select news in E-quotes Advanced and Professional editions
- Cutting edge technology and a robust, growing feature set
- Advanced edition is packed full of top analytics and powerful quote display features plus bundled news and free agricultural weather maps
- Professional edition is everything obtained in Advanced plus sophisticated new quote views and options analytics
- All new Wireless edition to track the markets on the go; around the world
- The best market combination of sophistication, usability, performance and price for accessing CME Group products