Vermilion Software, the leading provider of easy-to-use client reporting and communications software, announced today the release of VRS 2.2.
Vermilion Reporting Suite (VRS) has been specifically designed by experienced practitioners to address the needs of Asset Managers and their Client Services and Operations departments. VRS is a one-stop application designed for simplifying and streamlining the production of high quality and multi-lingual client statements, investment reports, valuations, pitch-books, factsheets and data extracts.
"Vermilion's strength in developing the foremost client reporting solution focused on supporting business users, continues to support client service departments across the globe. The new advances in VRS2.2 make it a must have for anyone that needs to deliver timely client communications within a controlled and easy to use system", says Simon Murphy, Product Director for Vermilion Software.
"Our goal is to provide business departments with faster, better ways to build and manage their increasingly pressurised and complex reporting demands", says Murphy. "With this latest release, users have better visualisation and an even more intuitive interface that will save time and improve throughput for our growing VRS user community"
New features and enhancements:
• Global Process Management Dashboard
• Easy to use Distribution and Delivery controls including Repeating Schedule
• Workflow enhancements including preview sign-off and task visualisations
• Use of existing Word, PowerPoint and Excel files as a report template
• Integrated Consultant & RFI questionnaire template tool for Word and Excel
• Multi-level Table of Contents
• Charting enhancements
• SQL Server additionally supported for Core Database
• ASP hosted offering of full VRS functionality
VRS is a scalable server-side application, installed at customer technology centres or the Vermilion managed ASP hosted service, allowing browser access across any desktop within any sized enterprise.