BPO Management Services, Inc., "BPOMS" (OTC Bulletin Board: BPOM) a leading full-service business process outsourcing company focused on serving middle-market enterprises, today announced that its IT outsourcing (ITO) solutions division successfully completed TrustWave's TrustKeeper Compliance Validation Service to meet the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
Based upon information BPOMS provided to TrustWave regarding its policies, procedures and technical systems that store, process and/or transmit cardholder data, and the TrustKeeper scan of those systems, BPOMS as of Feb 21, 2008, has satisfactorily met the requirements of PCI DSS.
All the major card associations' data security programs have accredited TrustWave and its TrustKeeper Compliance Validation Service, including:
- VISA USA - (CISP - Cardholder Information Security Program)
- VISA International - (AIS - Account Information Security)
- MasterCard Worldwide - (SDP - Site Data Protection)
- American Express - (DSOP - Data Security Operating Policy)
- Discover Network - (DISC - Discover Information Security and Compliance)
- JCB - Fully supports the PCI DSS mandate and TrustKeeper in support of that mandate.
"This certification is an important achievement for BPOMS in keeping with our goal to continue to meet the needs of our customers by offering high-quality outsourcing solutions so that they can successfully meet the data security standards of their own customers," stated BPOMS Chief Executive Officer Patrick Dolan