With increasing demand for encryption, nCipher (LSE: NCH), a global leader in protecting critical enterprise data, has announced its new Global Secure Partner Program, delivering significantly improved benefits and greater revenue and profit opportunities for channel partners.
nCipher launches new channel partner program
nCipher Global Secure Partner Program meets growing demand for cryptographic security solutions
nCipher offers solutions for identity management, data protection, enterprise key management and cryptographic hardware to secure data in transit and at rest, and to comply with the growing number of privacy-driven regulations.
"The launch of the nCipher Global Secure Partner Program demonstrates nCipher's commitment to expand its global presence through world class channel development. As our business expands we have put in place the infrastructure to both motivate and support our channel partners," says Daniel Mothersdale, vice president sales, EMEA at nCipher. "As the deployment of encryption becomes mainstream it is vital that our valued partners are well-positioned to take advantage of this growing market and that nCipher provides the necessary support and tools to drive sales that support the deployment of encryption as it increasingly underpins enterprise security."
The nCipher Global Secure Partner Program is designed to inform, motivate and reward partners, helping them to build their business and beat the competition. It offers partners:
- A wide range of revenue-earning opportunities and incentives resulting in excellent financial rewards
- Training and development services to ensure partners can access and build on the technical expertise they need
- Access to marketing resources, including web seminars and joint marketing activities, to help partners acquire new customers
- A new partner portal for easy access to information, on-line deal registration and lead allocation, making it simple for partners to capitalise on the benefits offered by the program and nCipher's best-in-class product range, leading to greater partner and end-customer satisfaction
- Partner awards and certification that value our information security partners
"The need to protect sensitive data, coupled with growing regulatory pressures, has highlighted encryption as the foundation of best practice security," continues Mothersdale. "But encryption can also provide a false sense of security or even scramble data forever if not deployed and managed properly. That is why nCipher - with more than 12 years' experience and proven market leading product development - is the ideal partner for companies looking to deliver and integrate leading security solutions that set them apart from the rest of the field."
"Following recent high profile data loss incidents, we are seeing an increasing demand for encryption solutions as the last line of defence for enterprise security," says Crispin Pikes, CEO at Sysec Ltd. The new Global Secure Partner Program underscores nCipher's commitment to the channel with major investment in training, access to sales, marketing and technical support as well as financial reward," "nCipher is a well respected and trusted market leader in the field of cryptographic security and we are confident that this new program will help us make the most of opportunities in the rapidly expanding IT security market."