Source: Precise Biometrics
Year-end report for the period January - December 2007
- The group's net revenue for the financial year amounted to SEK 24.8 million (47.7) and for the fourth quarter to SEK 8.1 million (11.4).
- Losses for the financial year amounted to SEK -35.3 million (-90.9) and for the fourth quarter SEK -9.8 million (-60.1).
- Losses per share for the financial year amounted to SEK -0.35 (-1.22) and for the fourth quarter SEK -0.10 (-0.74).
- Liquid assets at the end of the financial year amounted to SEK 32.5 million (76.3).
- Cooperation with OKI Electric Industry Co. Ltd. has resulted in the launch of a completely new product, the production of which will start in April 2008. OKI estimates the production to approximately 200,000 chips a month.
- During the quarter Precise Biometrics received a follow-up order for hardware for the national ID card project in Portugal. The order was for 1,400 units of Precise Biometrics' fingerprint reader Precise 250 MC, and has been obtained in partnership with Zetes Burótica. The order has been delivered.
- Precise Biometrics also received a follow-up order during the quarter for hardware for the Swiss group, Swisscom. The order is worth around SEK 2.4 million and will be delivered during the first quarter 2008.
- Precise Biometrics also won the procurement process for national ID cards for a small country. The Company won the tender together with a partner and the solution is based on Precise Match-on-Card(TM) technology.
Read the full statement here:» Download the document now 520.1 kb (PDF File)