OMX - Financial Year-End Report 2007 - the strongest result ever.
- Revenues amounted to SEK 4,305 m (3,610)
- Operating income rose to SEK 1,307 m (1,211)
- Income after financial items rose to SEK 1,235 m (1,151)
- Income after tax rose to SEK 986 m (911)
- Earnings per share rose to SEK 8.12 (7.64)
- The Board does not propose any dividend
- Record-high levels of activity on the Nordic Exchange
- Improved profitability in the Market Technology business area
- Merger with Nasdaq expected to be completed in the first quarter.
Fourth quarter 2007
- Revenues rose to SEK 1,113 m (1,025)
- Operating income was SEK 255 m (355)
- Income after financial items was SEK 242 m (339)
- Income after tax was SEK 201 m (296)
- Earnings per share was SEK 1.66 (2.47)
- *Adjusted operating income rose by 23 percent to SEK 335 m (272)
- OMX budget for 2008 disclosed (see attached pdf)
*Adjusted for extra VAT expense of SEK 83 m in the fourth quarter of 2007 and revenue of SEK 83 million in the fourth quarter of 2006 from the sale of shares in VPC AB.
"2007 was a turbulent year for OMX. Naturally, most people will recall the turns of events surrounding the merger with NASDAQ and all of the records that were set on our markets during the year. However, above all else,this was the year in which OMX delivered its best earnings ever, with operating income of more than SEK 1.3 billion." says Magnus Böcker, President and CEO, OMX.
Read the full statement here:» Download the document now 364.8 kb (PDF File)