Highdeal, the world's leading provider of Pricing and Rating solutions, has been selected by LCH.Clearnet to provide their Group Fee System.
LCH.Clearnet, Europe's premier central counterparty for international regulated exchange and OTC transactions, required a powerful and robust fee handling system which offers complete flexibility in order to rapidly introduce new products, add clearing members to their portfolio and also provide monthly invoicing for their clearing members and customers.
With a pivotal role in the wholesale financial markets, LCH.Clearnet provides services for important European exchanges and notable financial market participants. As such, they have very stringent requirements for a robust and reliable system where security, integrity and efficiency is business critical.
Highdeal Transactive is a perfectly adapted software tool to deliver tariffing and billing software products across the banking, insurance and financial services industry. Highdeal's easy to integrate and inherently flexible software tool is providing LCH.Clearnet with:
- A single group-wide fee billing system that is reliable, robust and effective and able to manage millions of trades per day
- A system which accommodates current fee structures, markets and trade sources
- A powerful invoicing tool to deliver monthly bills to LCH.Clearnet's clearing members
- A system which reduces their operating and development costs
- An entirely flexible system to enable the speedy implementation of new customers, fee structures, markets and trade sources.
"We are delighted to be selected by LCH.Clearnet, Europe's premier Central Counter Party. This contract signifies Highdeal's entry into the financial services industry and further illustrates the relevance and efficacy of Highdeal software solutions for managing fees and tariffs and managing volumes of transactions," said Eric Lavenir, EVP Sales EMEA at Highdeal.