StatPro Group plc, the AIM listed provider of portfolio analytics and data solutions for the global asset management industry, today announces a trading
update for the year ended 31 December 2007.
- Trading is in line with market expectations and significantly ahead of 2006
- Strong fourth quarter with new business significantly ahead of Q4 2006
- Good progress within data division
- Further cross selling of products achieved
- Improved operating cash flow
Year end trading update
The StatPro Board is pleased to report that the Group had an excellent fourth quarter of 2007 with new business significantly ahead of Q4 2006, and that trading for the year was in line with market expectations and significantly ahead of 2006.
Commenting Justin Wheatley, Chief Executive of StatPro Group, said: "We have had a strong fourth quarter for new business continuing our excellent track record of growth and StatPro's market position remains very strong. Our product range, business expertise and reputation give us a formidable opportunity to grow our business. We look forward to building on the successes of 2007 in the coming years."
Notice of results
The Company expects to report its preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2007 on Monday, 10 March 2008.