Landmark Technology Partners today announced the launch of their latest version of BankBroker, Landmark's breakthrough sales, servicing and processing software.
The release, implemented in the 4th quarter, was the final for 2007 and is one of a number of releases launched each year.
BankBroker, a cutting-edge data aggregation solution, is an internet-deployed software product built with enterprise technology components. New features implemented in this past release include:
- User driven settings: Now, the User Interface allows for personalization by each user to the data shown on the various viewers throughout BankBroker that best suit their style.
- Enhanced search strings: When searching on pure data (alphabetic) fields, a user can select options such as 'begins with', 'contains', 'exact match' and 'ends with'.
- Separated Suitability: It is now easier to see the suitability used by an account for a contact. As with the variety of products and securities, this information is commonly different.
- Electronic Fax: BankBroker is now integrated with eFax which allows for additional complete electronic form processing offered on BankBroker after obtaining a wet signature. BankBroker currently supports electronic signature capture and now, the back office workflow capability can be initiated by the receipt of a fax. Image capture capabilities are now extended to this business functionality which will greatly reduce back office costs around paper, scanning and work resources.
- More viewing of more information: Several improvements have been made to our viewers to give the financial advisors quicker (and more) access to contact and account level data, saving them time and mouse clicks.
- More security settings: In the 'role based' security model deployed throughout BankBroker, there are new enhancements to further allow organizations to control what capabilities their end-users can exercise.
Robert McGill, CEO of Landmark Technologies, said, "We work closely with our clients to develop the upgrades and new features that are the most important in their businesses currently and for the future. We focus on two primary areas for each release: user improvements and expanded functionality. All product enhancements in 2007 have been very well received."