Lloyds TSB Corporate Markets have launched NetService - a web-based online account management tool for Corporate and Purchasing Cards, which provides cardholders and programme administrators a convenient way to track spend and manage their card accounts.
NetService is available free of charge to all Lloyds TSB's Corporate, Purchasing and Government Procurement card schemes.
Netservice allows cardholders to
- Check available spending limits and current balances
- Check payment status
- View and update cardholder information, such as address and contact details
- Review transactions in real time, as soon as they are posted
- Track unbilled and pending transactions
- View, print and download statement data for the last 12 months
Programme Administrators can also
- View all cardholder accounts online
- Add messages for other Netservice users
- Enrol other cardholders as Netservice users
Netservice is available 24/7 and users can log on using secure industry-standard 128-bit SSL encryption.
Commenting on the new service, Andrew Auden, Senior Product Manager for Corporate Card said, "We recognise the demand from customers in the corporate market for convenience when managing their card schemes. NetService meets that demand and further develops Lloyds TSB's reputation for award-winning customer service".
Lloyds TSB will continue to develop functionality for NetService in 2008, with enhancements planned to expand the account servicing actions that customers can undertake online.