The Board of DataCash Group plc, the payment service provider, is pleased to announce its half yearly results for the six months to 30 June 2007 which are presented under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for the first time.
- Adjusted pre-tax profits* up 135% to £5.30m (June 2006: £2.25m**)
- Revenue increased to £10.00m (June 2006: £4.97m)
- Adjusted* earnings per share increased to 4.07p (2006: 3.86p)
- Cash balances rose to £19.4m (including £1.2m security deposits) (June 2006: £11.4m) equivalent to 21.1p per share
- Significant wins in Retail and Travel sectors
- Interim Dividend of 0.3p (2006: nil)
- Settlement payment received in relation to dispute relating to attempted acquisition of Netgiro Systems AB
* before Non-recurring items, National Insurance provision on share option gain and FRS20 charge on share options in issue
** 2006 comparatives include one month of contribution from the acquisition of Proc Cyber Services UK Limited ('Proc Cyber') (acquired 1 June 06)
*** throughout this statement 'UK GAAP' means the accounting standards and framework in issue at 31 December 2006, which were applied to the financial statements of the Group for the year ended 31 December 2006.
Read the full statement here:Download the document now 63.9 kb (PDF File)