Vasco Data Security International, (NASDAQ:VDSI), the global number one vendor of strong user authentication and e-signature products, today launched Vacman Middleware 3.0, the authentication server backbone of its Enterprise Security products.
As the Full Option, All-Terrain Authentication Company, it is Vasco's mission to make its products available for any type of company or institution. Vacman Middleware 3.0 fits perfectly in this strategy. VASCO's server side authentication product aims at any enterprise or institution, from the smallest SME (Small & Medium Sized Enterprise) to the largest Fortune 500- company. The ease of implementation and management are important assets of Vacman Middleware, making it a truly hassle-free authentication engine.
Important features of Vacman Middleware are:
- works in both RADIUS and Web environments;
- supports all Digipass client authentication products;
- ease of integration: Vacman Middleware can be installed in 30 minutes time;
- easy to administer and to audit;
- Virtual Digipass (one-time password via text message) support;
- enhanced active directory
- available from 10 to more than 10,000 users
"With Vacman Middleware 3.0 we strengthen our authentication offerings for the Enterprise Security sector," said Jan Valcke, VASCO's President and COO. "We expect that Vacman Middleware will make us even more successful in that important market segment."
Vacman Middleware will be immediately available via Vasco's global indirect sales network of distributors and resellers.