TEMENOS Group AG (SWX: TEMN), a provider of integrated core banking software, today announced its second quarter 2006 financial results.
Highlights – Second Quarter 2006
- Outstanding second quarter exceeding our Q2 targets with strong business momentum
- License Revenues exceeded our target and grew at 149% compared to Q2 2005. Total revenues grew by 50% and diluted EPS grew by 400% compared to Q2 2005
For the last 12 months:
- LTM Revenues up 27% (Like for like Revenues up 34%)
- LTM License Revenues up 62% (Like for like Licence Revenues up 81%)
- LTM Operating Costs up 16%
- LTM EBITDA up 44%
- LTM EPS up 193%
- LTM Cash Flow from Operations up 3%
- We have signed a landmark T24 deal with Fortis one of the 20 largest financial institutions in Europe to support their entire retail banking operations. We also signed a significant TCB deal with more details to be provided later in the year
- TEMENOS increased its License Revenue outlook for 2006 from US$ 80-85 million to US$ 85-90 million. License Revenues are now expected to grow by 36% compared to 2005
- Our outlook for 2006 Revenues is therefore revised to between US$ 205 million and US$ 210 million compared to our previous outlook of approximately US$ 200 million (2005: US$ 168.7 million) up 23% on prior year
- Our 2006 earnings outlook is correspondingly increased to at least US$ 45 cents per fully diluted share (2005: US$ 32 cents), a growth in excess of 40% from the prior year, this compares to our previous outlook of fully diluted EPS growth in excess of 30% on 2005.
Andreas Andreades, Chief Executive, commented: "We had an outstanding quarter and we are clearly delighted. We are delivering exceptional growth and leverage, while we are positioning TEMENOS as the leading Corebanking software vendor. Momentum continues as banks seek to restructure their operations and become competitive. Our performance allows us to upgrade our 2006 outlook for the second quarter in a row.
TEMENOS is now in excellent shape with product superiority, global sales coverage, domain expertise and a strong management team. Our market is experiencing accelerating growth and it is time to capitalise on our strong competitive position. We now target organic revenue to grow at an accelerated rate for the next few years complemented by a successful acquisition model. This will further consolidate our leadership position and deliver exceptional shareholder value."Download the document now 182.6 kb (Adobe Acrobat Document)