UMB Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: UMBF) announces the launch of their new online banking tool Web Exchange that provides a secure, efficient method for businesses to handle online banking services.
Customers may begin utilizing the service today.
"The service is a multi-million dollar investment that will place UMB at the forefront of business online banking," said Terry D'Amore, Executive Vice President of UMB Treasury Management. "Our new service incorporates advanced features that meet the security and ease-of-use demands of our customers."
The new Web Exchange service includes the following benefits:
- Robust, real-time information reporting with the ability to filter, sort and save customized reports
- Flexible information exporting options to feed existing systems
- Email alerts for proactive business decisions
- Streamlined transactions with real-time account transfers
- Online real-time stop payment placement
- Improved security features including customer self-administration functionality
UMB Web Exchange is one of several technology advancements UMB Treasury Management is initiating in 2006. The investments in systems and technology systems are designed to deliver efficient services to customers and to position UMB at the forefront of Treasury Management services. The new Web Exchange service leverages WebSeries, a patented Enterprise Payments Platform from Bottomline Technologies, which enables users to originate, process and report on all types of payments through a single, Web interface.
"Web Exchange represents a progressive, forward-thinking approach to customer service that will help businesses to meet the challenges of the changing payments landscape," said Joe Mullen, CEO of Bottomline Technologies. "Supported by our configurable and modular payments platform, UMB is able to deliver greater value to customers and expand their market leadership."