US investment firm Pershing, a Credit Suisse First Boston company, is to provide customers with real-time fund data via Standard & Poor's Fund Advisor product.
S&P's Fund Advisor will be offered to users of NetExchange Pro, Pershing's trading and account management platform for investment professionals, and Standard & Poor's stock reports and mutual fund data will be made available to Pershing customers who use NetExchange Client, a similar platform designed for individual investors.
Standard & Poor's Fund Advisor provides access to the views of Standard & Poor's 70 fund analysts in ten countries. The package includes:
* Mutual Fund Reports - containing Standard & Poor's in-depth data, analysis, and exclusive fund rankings and style analysis on more than 14,000 mutual funds;
* Hypotheticals - which comparatively illustrates the impact of a variety of fund investment options over a range of investment horizons;
* Fund Screens - provides fund investment ideas based on investment styles and strategies;
* Fund Manager Profiles and Interviews - provide an inside look at key managers' investment styles, key buy-and-sell criteria, previous funds managed and annual total return;
* Funds in Focus offers timely highlights of funds that are performing well or stand out for other reasons, and characteristics that distinguish top-performers from laggards; and
* Mutual Fund News, which are updated throughout the day and cover fund announcements, manager changes, and major fund events.
The S&P product joins two other Standard & Poor's services currently being offered through Pershing's NetExchange Pro platform: Standard & Poor's Stock Reports, covering approximately 6000 publicly-traded companies listed on the New York, American, Nasdaq and regional stock exchanges; and Standard & Poor's MarketScope, the market intelligence service used by more than 80,000 brokers and financial advisors.