SS&C Technologies has released a new version of its Antares trade order management system, offering improved workflow of electronic routing of orders via FIX, and access to Omgeo's electronic trade confirmation service Oasys and Oasys Global via AutoMatch interfaces.
The release incorporates SS&C's Extend module, enabling users to add "user-defined" fields to many areas of the system, to record and track data items that are not included in the standard Antares data model.
Other features of this latest version of Antares include:
* bulk processing capabilities for multiple trades;
* facilities for cross trade checks and and lot size checks;
* processing "Spec Lot" sales by selecting the lots directly from SS&C's Camra complete asset management, reporting and accounting system;
* assigning the same order to multiple brokers with different order types by entering an order type at the assignment/counterparty level; and
* allowing bundle and block trades to be uploaded as individual portfolio transactions prior to submitting them to the blotter for processing.
A spokesperson for Osterweis Capital Management, says: "We were a beta test participant for Antares version 2002, and were pleased with the new functionality we saw. As a user of both the Antares and Camra system, we believe we will benefit from many of the new features."
Lee Cutrone, managing director of industry relations at Omgeo, comments: "SS&C is demonstrating its commitment to provide its clients with a solution that will smooth the path toward shortened settlement cycles and STP."