Sustainable Finance Live is set to take place on the 10th October at Events@No6 in London, bringing together the brightest minds in sustainable fintech to discuss new innovations in the sector.
Take a look at the conference agenda that outlines workshops, sessions, panels that will explore how to create sustainable strategies and form partnerships to platform sustainability in the banking sector.
The hybrid event will also host an advisory forum and hackathon to promote positive change through innovation and collaboration, concentrating on the theme of financing sustainable cities utilising data, AI, risk, and financial instruments.
Many of our diverse group of speakers have been announced, spanning sustainable initiatives to fintechs:
- Jannika Aalto - Program Manager, Sustainable Circular Cities and Built Environment, Green Digital Finance Alliance
- Peter Bachmann - Managing Director of Sustainable Infrastructure, Gresham House
- Meg Brown - Deputy Chief Executive, Conduit Capital
- Mark Campanale - Founder and Executive Chair, Carbon Tracker
- Richard Conway - CEO, Elastaloud
- Mitch Cooke - Director of Sustainability, ESG & Sustainable Finance, Greengage Environmental
- James D'Ath - Data Catalyst Lead, TNFD
- John Flint - CEO, UK Infrastructure Bank
- Sam Gandy - Head of Innovation, Ecosulis
- Tatjana Greil Castro - Co Head of Public Markets, Muzinich
- Deniz Harut - Executive Director, Pollination Group
- Maya Hennerkes - Director, Green Financial Systems, Climate Strategy and Delivery, EBRD
- Vera Kukic - UK lead for Sustainability in Financial Services sector, IBM
- Jigisha Lock - Head of Platform Strategy, Portfolio, and ESG Solutions, NatWest Markets
- Donna Lyndsay - Strategic Market Lead Environment and Sustainability, Ordnance Survey
- Richard Peers - Founder, ResponsibleRisk
- Adrian Sargent - CEO Castle Community Bank, ESG Treasury and Castle Community Bank
- Darshna Shah - Director of Innovation, Elastacloud
- Vian Sharif - Head of Sustainability FNZ and Founder Nature Alpha, FNZ
- Mitesh Soni - Client Executive, AWS
- Amandine Tetot - Head of Project Finance, Triodos Bank
- Adam Thompson - Global Sustainable Finance + ESG Reporting Offering Leader, IBM
More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
To learn more on Sustainable Finance Live and register for the event, check out the website here.