A strong line-up of C-Suite digital banking heads and innovators from across the Scandinavian fintech scene will gather in Stockholm next month to debate the future of financial services at Finextra's annual NextGen Banking Nordics summit.
The one day conference, taking place at the iconic Grand Hotel in Stockholm on 20 November, has been built in collaboration with the local community to address the critical issues facing the industry, in a region long viewed as a bellweather for disruptive innovation across Europe.
With PSD2 looming and the introduction of open banking on the horizon, Finextra’s NextGen Banking: Nordics 2018 will bring together more than 500 industry leaders from traditional and new banks, fintechs, established technology providers and other key industry stakeholders and influencers.
Topics under discussion include PSD2, open banking, AI, digital identity, startup collaboration and the injection of cultural change in banking.
- Gunnar Berger, Head of Open Banking, Nordea
- John Broxis, Managing Director, Preta
- Tabitha Cooper, Digital Innovation Manager, Intrapreneur, Lead Business Developer, Nordea
- Sofia Ericsson Holm, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Nordea
- Anna Grandt, Head of Digital Experience & Innovation, SEB
- Patrik Havander, Head of Commercial Intelligence, Nordea
- Fredrik Hedberg, CTO / Founder, Tink
- Maciej Janusz, Head of Cash Management, Nordic Region, Citibank
- Stig Johansson, Head of Innovation Centre, Finansinspektionen
- Tanya Juul Kjaer, Product Director of Payments, Izettle
- Trevor LaFleche, Director, Product Management and Marketing, Enterprise Payments Solutions, Fiserv
- Jerry Norton, Vice President, Financial Services, CGI
- Jonas Palm, Head of Payment Solutions, Cash Management, Swedbank
- Domenico Scaffidi, Business Development Director and Payments Pre-sales lead for Europe and Asia, Volante
- Tim Sundberg, Managing Consultant, Financial Services, PA Consulting
Free of charge for representatives from banks and financial institutions and with discounted tickets available to startups, registration is now open.