A strong line-up of challenger banks, established banks and government and regulatory officials will take to the podium at Finextra's forthcoming NextGen banking event at London’s Level39 in Canary Wharf to debate the disruptive forces reshaping the banking sector.
The one-day conference on 3 March, will provide key strategic insights for established and challenger banks as the UK financial services industry adjusts to a new era in technology-driven banking competition.
The conference, keynoted by Gwyneth Nurse, deputy director at HM Treasury, will bring together more than 200 people to hear the thoughts of an impressive line-up of industry expert speakers. Representatives from Starling Bank, Tandem Bank, Fidor, CivilisedBank and Mondo among others will share the stage with their counterparts at HSBC, Nationwide and RBS.
Presentations and interactive panel debates will cover, among other issues:
- The changing regulatory environment - including PSD2
- The opening up of payment schemes and market access options for challenger banks
- The emerging requirements of corporates and SMEs - and how banks can meet them
- The views of challenger and established banks on what nextgen banking looks like
- How to build and/or transform a bank - including the role of fintech innovation
Registration for this important and timely event is now open.