Over 500 of Europe's top banks, VCs and most promising startups will be gathering at the East Wintergarden in London's Canary Wharf next week for the second annual Finextra Future Money conference.
Now in its second year, Future Money 2015 is a two-day conference on 21-22 April looking at the connected world of banking, commerce and society.
The agenda deals with the most pressing issues facing the modern banking industry, and features a starry speaker line up drawn from some of the most innovative banks and startups active in the fintech space, including:
- Mariano Belinky, Managing Director, Santander InnoVentures
- Anne Boden, CEO, Starling Bank
- Claire Calmejane, Innovation Director, Lloyds Banking Group
- Chris Gledhill, Technologist, Lloyds Banking Group
- Mark Lien, Innovation and Digital Development Director, Lloyds Banking Group
- Ian Ormerod, MD, Barclays
- Roberta Profeta, Innovation - European Region, Intesa Sanpaolo
- Bipin Sahni, WSG - Head of Innovation and R&D, Wells Fargo
- Jonathan Webster, Chief Operating Officer, Group Digital, Lloyds Banking Group
- Brigid Whoriskey, Head of Research & Innovation, RBS
- Christopher Woolard, Director of Strategy and Competitionand a member of the Executive Committee, Financial Conduct Authority
- Alon Zadka, Senior Innovation Lead, Lloyds Banking Group
The 500-strong delegate list for Future Money 2015 is equally impressive, with representation from an array of leading banks, VCs, and the startups and advisory groups that comprise the complete fintech ecosystem.
Registration for the event is filling up fast, but there are still some seats available. Registration
is free to banks and venture capitalist firms.