Hedge fund Systeia selects Panorama for risk management

Hedge fund Systeia selects Panorama for risk management

Systeia Capital Management, a new Paris-based hedge fund, has selected Panorama from SunGard Trading and Risk Systems as a central risk management system to support trading across equity, derivatives, fixed income, forex and money markets.

Systeia Capital Management was created in December of 2000 by two former senior executives of Paris-based Barep Asset Management. Credit Lyonnais Asset Management (CLAM) is the majority shareholder with 58% ownership. The remaining 42% is owned by the two founders, chairman Jean-Louis Juchault and managing director David Obert, each with more than 10 years’ hedge fund management experience, and the rest of the team.

Panorama is being implemented to provide Systeia's risk managers with measures across each portfolio, such as historical VaR scenario analysis and profit and loss, giving control and transparency to the organization.

Systeia's Juchault, says the company selected Panorama on the basis of it cross-asset coverage, including equity and fixed income derivatives, and for its robust data partitioning capability.

He says the company will extend its capital to other financial investors and expects to launch five funds by the end of 2001.


Comments: (0)

sponsored

Visit bottomline.com/uk

Trending Stories

Featured Job
All Jobs »