Massachusetts-based Tradeline.com is to showcase its updated product suite with expanded data manipulation and reporting functionality and streamlined data analysis at the Securities Industry Association (SIA) Technology and Management Conference and Exhibit, in New York next week.
Tradeline Interactive Professional (TIP) is a Web-based application that provides browser-based access to Tradeline.com's historical pricing data.
The new release will include:
* expanded price reporting, including new functionality to pinpoint the specific price history of a stock at a particular point in time;
* streaming quotes and intraday charts updated every 20 minutes and accessible within the TIP browser;
* comparison screens, enabling users to analyse target companies against others in their industries and then create customised comparison reports;
* multi-database company snapshots, offering comprehensive, fundamental profiles on targeted companies; and
* enhanced symbol look-up tool, providing easier searching of available securities.
Tradeline Interactive Components (TIC) is a package of charts, quotes, news, financials, estimates, symbol matching and historical pricing data. The new release of TIP features new yield chart plotting up to three historical instances from the US Treasury and British Libor; expanded development tools, allowing companies to integrate all TIC elements into their own financial Web sites with a single set of descriptions; new visual chart presentation styles that accommodate any graphic Web site style; and new technical analysis tools allowing free selection of underlying comparison indexes (including Relative Strength calculations that allow any index or security to be used for comparison).