30 April 2019 at 15:00 UK time
Join the latest webinar by Finextra, in association with Feedzai, on 30 April 2019 at 15:00 UK time and hear expert speakers discuss how to manage risk in a digital world.
The speed at which financial services is changing is breathtaking. Keeping transactions secure as financial organisations move into a world of open banking is a race that gets faster by the launch of a new banking API.
Risk management and digital transformation go hand-in-hand as part of any financial institution’s strategy to stay ahead of the competition while addressing the needs of a new digital customer.
With faster payments becoming more ubiquitous across the different segments, it is a fundamental requirement to have a secure transaction monitoring strategy in place. New attack vectors in transactions and account opening are evolving every day, and so must grow new strategies and approaches to tackle them. Can banks put AI and ML to better use in the fight against fraud?
Join this webinar hosted by Finextra, in association with Feedzai, to hear experts discuss how to manage risk in a digital world, covering the following points and more:
- How best to employ AI and ML to mitigate risk and recognise patterns
- What are the various fraud tactics and how risk teams can fight them
- How visualisation methods can speed up reaction time to respond
- How data diversity may be used to find and prevent more illicit activity
- Richard Dupree, Operational risk VP, Bank of the West
- Angel Serrano, Innovation, Data Science and Analytics, Santander Bank
- Richard Harris, SVP International Sales, Feedzai