The registration process is not live.
Join Finextra, Envestnet | Yodlee and leading financial institutions for our on demand webinar as we discuss how to best prepare your organisation for success with PSD2 and Open Banking.
The Revised Payment Service Directive (PSD2) is transforming the world of banking.
European banks are now required to open up their customers’ account data to third party providers, a major step toward the concept of open banking. Understanding and even embracing this new business model is critical for retaining and growing your business, and Yodlee and Finextra have teamed up to discuss the challenges and opportunities.
In this webinar, we covered:
- The impact of PSD2 on financial institutions and fintech innovators inside and outside Europe
- Meeting key security requirements of PSD2 for Strong Customer Authentication (SCA), consent management, federated authentication and more
- How to comply with regulations and leverage an open API-based strategy that has a wider reach than payments alone
- How to transition to Open Banking Implementation Entity (OBIE)-approved systems with fully RESTful APIs
- How open banking generates opportunities to deliver additional offerings such as mortgages, loans, cash management solutions, and more, all easily accessible to consumers
- John Broxis, Managing Director of PRETA/Open Banking Europe
- Marco Bosma, SVP - Fintech & Innovation, Rabobank
- Raghava Krishna, Head of Product Management, Group Transformation, Lloyds Banking Group
- Gary Wright, Director of Content, Finextra
- Brian Costello, Chief Information Security Officer, Envestnet | Yodlee
Join us for this on demand webinar and gain insights into how to be successful in the PSD2 and Open Banking world.