Join Finextra, OneSpan and industry experts for our on demand webinar as we discuss best practices around digital account opening to ensure a consistent customer experience throughout the customer journey.
With the increase in pressure on banks and FIs to secure transactions and customer data, the prevailing question becomes how to ensure the account opening process is as seamless as possible.
As demonstrated by the Aite Group statistics, high abandonment rates are abundant, lying between 65% and 90%, and it falls to the service providers to implement digital solutions to minimise friction and quickly acquire new customers.
The combination of digital identity verification and e-signature technologies can be used to great effect to not only combat cart abandonment but to support new customer acquisition. And once the account opening process has been a success, retention becomes a much brighter proposition also.
Join this webinar from Finextra, in association with OneSpan, to hear experts discuss:
- Best practice principles around digital account opening
- How to implement digital identity verification and e-signature solutions and secure customers data
- How to ensure a consistent user experience throughout the digital customer journey
- Navigating increasingly stringent KYC and AML rules and how to acquire new applicants quicker
- Tim Bedard, Director, Product Marketing, OneSpan
- Jason Maude, Chief Technology Advocate, Starling Bank
- Daan van den Eshof, Product Manager and eBusiness, Rabobank