Register for our on demand webinar by Finextra and Oracle Financial Services as we discuss how business function transformation can be measured to drive risk and profit strategy.
Digital transformation is occurring across the financial services industry, across businesses and within business functions. In order to understand and drive change from a top, strategic level down, greater understanding and performance measures are required.
Automation and analytical tools can be employed in different ways in different parts of the business, but visibility across functions must be part of a holistic and open platform, to support risk management, enhance profitability and increase overall competitive edge in enabling proactive analysis of future business scenarios.
What needs to be changed within an organisations’ various business lines and how can this be viewed holistically to inform strategy development? A myriad of tools and techniques are available to facilitate and drive transformation, data being at the heart of digital change. But different business lines need different change strategies.
Join Finextra, Oracle and industry experts as we discuss:
- Use of cloud to facilitate digital transformation
- How to make best use of analytical tools and automation to empower heads of business
- What does a holistic platform look like and what further opportunity would this bring?
- How can the various business functions inform the wider financial strategy of an organisation?
- Diptendu Khan, Chief Risk Officer, Tandem Money
- Rohan Chopra, Master Principal Consultant, Oracle
- Gary Wright, Director, Simulocity
- Anna Milne, Editor, Finextra